Sunday, September 8, 2013

Be Yourself (November 2010)


From November 24, 2010

Trying to grab the phone from my daughter
Today has been a long day but a good day because it was spent with people I care so much about.  Tomorrow is Ellie's birthday and there are still a couple things I am working on that I need to finish up and so the day is not over yet for me.

Marie has just popped a cake into the oven for Ellie's birthday and there are still presents to wrap.  The girls can handle this without my help, so I will let them do it-- wrap some tonight, wrap the rest tomorrow.

I have been having some pretty bad headaches almost every day.  I hope that I can get some sleep and that tomorrow will be a good day.  I am telling myself to Be yourself, and let it be I'll be fine.

I'm going to be alright.


No comments:

Post a Comment