Wednesday, September 4, 2013

More Fear & Fragments (November 2010)


From November 8, 2010


Frustration has a funny way of making things worse than they are.  In other words, maybe if I wasn't so worried about everything, I wouldn't fear my health so much when something weird happens.  But my health has caused so many problems over this past year that whenever anything happens, I go into immediate anxiety/panic mode.  My body tells me I have to enter this level of consciousness because my kids are so dependent on me, right now
.
When my heart acts up (such as today), I cannot tell you what it is-- only what it feels like:  It feels like things get clogged up in the plumbing of my heart, --it gets tripped up, and then as it clears, it goes away and my heart resumes its regular pattern of beating.  Today when it happened, it was rather painful.  I never know when it is going to happen, and no one has ever understood why... it just does.  But it scares me each and every single time.


Today my financial situation became even more dire than ever. 
Soon I will have nothing left with which to pay the bills: not my phone, not the power, or internet, or water and garbage, or the car insurance.

To make matters worse, I am not looking forward to telling the girls they can't dance anymore because I don't have the money. I wanted so badly that they can't keep even a shred of normalcy before their worlds were turned upside down by divorce.

 
A Fragment of Kate
Fragments of Kate:

It's the beginning of a new week.  Time to see how Kate is measuring up to herself:

  1. Kate doesn't feel good.
  2. Kate feels physically weak.
  3. Kate feels tired.
  4. Kate feels emotionally drained.
  5. Kate feels grateful.
  6. Kate feels numb.
  7. Kate feels sad.
  8. Kate feels depressed.
  9. Kate feels hopeless.
  10. Kate feels like a failure.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment