Friday, September 20, 2013

My Life: A Future Request (January 2011)


From January 30, 2011

What do I want in life? 

I want to be happy in all aspects of my life:  love; family; work; church. 


So here it is, not in any particular order: 

I want to feel like I can support my family, even if it is a meager paycheck.

I want to feel completely loved for the person I truly am.

I want to be in love for the rest of my life and beyond.

I want to have faith and trust in those I care about the most.

I want the child support order to be finalized.

I want the divorce to be final so that I can move freely on with my life.

I want my son to want me in his life again.

I want to be healthy and strong and free from continual stress.

I want to go for walks in the warmth of the sunshine.

I want to be happy.

Though I am sure I will think of more things as soon as I save this entry and post it to the internet, this is just a start.... a running list that maybe someday will become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment