Monday, July 29, 2013

4 Days Till the Move & Football (October 2010)

From October 3, 2010

Today' goal was to finish the master bedroom and the family room.  If there was time,  I was going to work on the laundry room as well.  Because I think we are quickly running out of room in the truck, we may not be able to take the crafts that we wanted for the craft room in the new house.  

The bad news is that we ran out of boxes.  I guess that in the end, Ed still dictates what we bring and don't bring.  In looking around the room I am seeing how futile it is to bother packing.  All the craft books and magazines and patterns; home videos; office supplies (paper, envelopes, tape, staples, etc)... 

I felt better once the Denver Broncos won the game against the Tennessee Titans in the last two minutes of the game.  Now they are 2-2, so we will see how they do against the Baltimore Ravens, who are currently 3-1. I won't see next week's game because we won't have TV, so maybe I can follow it on the internet.  I may go into Bronco-withdrawal.


Orton launches pass against the Titans

No comments:

Post a Comment