Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Keeping a Journal (July 2010)

From July 8, 2010


All my life I've been told to keep a journal, keep a journal, keep a journal.  Many times in my life I did indeed have a journal.  Most times it was a notebook with a pen.  One journal was written mostly in French (wanting to avoid prying eyes).  Writing a blog is a lot like writing a journal.  So here is a "journal" entry for today: 

This morning we helped Shelby clean her apartment and everybody did a very good job.  I drove Marie and Ellie to their tap classes, ran back to Shelby's to help her finish up, and back to pick up Marie and Ellie.  From there we ran to the store for movie snacks because we thought we were going to go see Toy Story 3.  That didn't pan out, but at least Marie and Shelby got to go.  They deserved a nice movie for just the two of them, so I am glad for them.  The rest of us will catch it another time.

Planning another Yellowstone trip for Ed's birthday, July 18.



No comments:

Post a Comment