Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The World's Best Children (July 2010)


From July 10, 2010

I’ve said it before and I'll say it again:  I have the world's best children.  Each of them is special and each one unique.  I am the most blessed mother on the planet.  I am so proud of my children for everything that they do and how hard they try to do the right thing.  We have a lot of fun together and we love to laugh together. 

In spite of how difficult it can often be to be a parent, my kids make it easy for me though they sometimes need to be reminded that I am still the Mom!  If that is all I have to worry about, then I must have done something right because every one of them is turning out well!


Sweet Pea Festival 2008

Like I said, I have the best kids in the world and I've got the evidence to prove it!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment