Sunday, July 28, 2013

9 Days (September 2010)

From September 28, 2010


I wish my cell phone camera did justice to this scene this morning as I picked Anne up from band at school.  The morning sun was playing with the shadows through several layers of hills and mountains with color-changing trees in the foreground.  I am going to miss these mountains.  They have kept me company through the past 15 years of my life.


Today's packing goal is to clean-up where we left off in the living room and dining room, work more in the family room, and also my room (master bedroom).

So here we are, in 9 days the U-Haul arrives, I've got no job and the homeowners and my parents are worried that I won't be able to pay the rent.  Can I add my name to that list?  Because I have doubts enough of my own.


Bridger Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment