Monday, July 29, 2013

The Monumental Challenge (October 2010)

From October 3, 2010

This is going to be a challenge of monumental proportions for me and am not sure I am physically up to the task -- I've become way too fragile this past year.  Even if I have enough room in the moving truck, I don't think I will be able to pack everything anyway... just too much for me this time....
Too much to pack
Too many things to remember to do before I leave
Too many things to remember to do when I get there
Too many things to worry about
Too few days to get it all done. 
I am too close to the edge of panic.  I need an ally: someone to take over for me when I get there because I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot of rest and my kids are going to need a fully functional adult.  I am not so sure I can be the adult they will need.  I have a feeling I'm going to be pretty useless for a little while.
"...all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good."  (a scripture from somewhere, I'm not sure where)

I think I have aged 15 years in this past month alone.


My 2 youngest visiting grandparents in WA, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment